Assume you live in Dubai and want to get a degree or keep a good job. Your previous educational certificates are required by your university or employer to verify the authenticity of your documents.
Your documents must go through a verification process to prove their authenticity.
Attestation is the process of confirming the authenticity of legal documents. Attestation also certifies that your documents are valid for use in another country.
This article provides critical information on Attestation services in Dubai for Indian documents.
Educational Documents –
Mark sheet, BE, MS, MD, HSC, SSC, MBBS, degree, or diploma certificates, as well as any certificates issued by other institutions. Educational Materials – Mark Sheet, BE certificates, MS certificates, MD certificates, HSC certificates, SSC certificates, MBBS certificates, degree certificates, or diploma certificates
Birth certificate, marriage certificate, leaving certificate, offer letter, bonafide certificate, registration certificate, or medical certificate are examples of non-educational or personal documents.
Export invoice, power of attorney, certificate of origin, packaging list, chemical analysis report, and certificate of incorporation are examples of commercial documents.
Why is Document Attestation Necessary?
Document attestation is required for a variety of reasons, the most common of which are work visas, student visas, and residence visas.
Aside from that, if you want your children to study in the UAE, attestation is required. After completing all of the attestation steps, you will be able to live legally in the UAE.
Complete Indian Document Attestation Process in Dubai
Attestation services in Dubai for Indian documents are required to further one’s education, obtain a promising job, or conduct business. The following process is included in the attestation services in Dubai for each Indian document type.
Attestation of Educational Documents in Dubai
- The department that issued the document must verify its authenticity before attestation.
- To obtain the best attestation services in Dubai, the state Human Resource Department (HRD) confirms that a specific certificate is legal.
- The MEA verifies the authenticity of the document.
- Embassy of the UAE
- The MOFA in Dubai verifies the document and attests to its authenticity.
Verification of Non-Educational Documents in Dubai
- The department that issued the document verified its authenticity before deciding to use certificate attestation services in Dubai.
- The Indian certificate is checked by the State Home Department to ensure that it is legal to obtain the best attestation services in Dubai.
- The MEA verifies the Indian document’s authenticity.
- Embassy of the UAE
- With attestation, the MOFA proves the document’s authenticity.
Attestation of Commercial Documents in Dubai
- The department that issued the document has determined that the document is legal and authentic for attestation.
- The Chamber of Commerce authenticates your Indian certificate in order to obtain attestation services in Dubai.
- The MEA verifies the authenticity of the Indian document for Dubai attestation services.
- Embassy of the UAE
- With attestation, the MOFA approves the document as legal.
Documents Required for Attestation Services in Dubai For India
The following documents are required for Indian certificate attestation in Dubai.
- 2 Photographs
- Original Document
- Copy of passport
- Visa Copies
Time and Cost of Certificate Attestation Services in Dubai
The cost and duration of attestation services in Dubai are determined by a number of factors, including:
- The category of your document for attestation.
- The reason you need attestation in Dubai.
- The departments of your home country are involved in the attestation service process in Dubai.
- The best attestation agency in Dubai.
- The role of Dubai departments that provide attestation.
How Can We Assist You With Document Attestation Services in Dubai?
OnTime attestation in Dubai is a licensed agency that offers the best attestation services. Because obtaining an attestation to validate your documents for legal use in Dubai is a time-consuming process.
Different departments check your document for final approval. Sometimes the departments that check the authenticity of your document refuse to accept it for various reasons, such as the content on the paper being unclear and illegible.
So, in order to get your documents attested quickly, we thoroughly check them before sending them on for attestation.