The Wavlink Aerial X Extender Setup is one of the company’s most impressive signal extenders. With processors running at 2.4 GHz, these extenders are capable of supporting speeds of up to 300 Mbps. As a result, they are an excellent choice for any kind of router. In addition, when it comes to compatibility, the Aerial X extender series manufactured by Wavlink stands out as the most notable examples.
Wavlink Aerial X Extender makes it simple to connect with all of your electronic gadgets, including Alexa, desktop and laptop computers, Roku streaming players, smartphones, and more. Because of this, you can put it to any use you want, including playing games online and streaming videos of the highest possible quality.
Wavlink AERIAL X Setup is something that needs to be completed before you can begin reaping the benefits of the countless features offered by the Aerial X extender. There are two different configurations available: the repeater mode configuration and the access point configuration. In addition to that, you can configure your extender using the WPS function on it or with the support of a browser.
Wavlink AERIAL X Extender Setup in repeater mode
- To begin, you will need to place your extender in close proximity to your router. After that, examine the LED indicator light that is located on the extender. It should be decorated with a flashing red light on it.
- As soon as the red light comes on, you need to boot up your laptop and link it up to the extender’s network in order to continue using it. To accomplish this, open the wireless manager on your device, and then connect to a network that is referred to as “Wavlink-N.”
- Now, open a web browser on your laptop and type wifi.wavlink.com into the address bar of the browser. When you are finished, press the enter key on your keyboard, and you will be taken to a different website.
- You will be required to provide a username and password in order to access the website. For your account, the username and password are both admin (without any capital letters), and the login button is located in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- After that, you will be prompted to produce a unique password for your extender before continuing. To proceed, all you need to do is type in the password you want to use and then click the Save button.
- At this point, a list of available operation modes will appear on the screen, and you will be prompted to choose one of them. In order to proceed, you will need to choose the repeater mode from the list.
- Now, from the list of wireless networks that are within your reach, you will need to choose the one that you want to extend so that you can continue.
- After choosing a network, you will be asked to enter the password associated with that network.
- You will be urged right now to choose whether you want to change the name of the extended network or maintain its similarity to the SSID of your router. Carry out this task on your own, and then move on to the following step.
- Now, it will take Aerial X approximately sixty seconds to establish a connection with your router. Once that process is complete, however, it will successfully extend the network that your router creates.
- You are now free to position the range extender wherever you see fit so long as it maintains a solid blue LED light, which is an indication of a reliable network connection.
And that wraps things up! You have finished the Wavlink AERIAL X Setup procedure with excellent grades. You can now watch all of your preferred videos in the highest quality available, participate in any online game, and carry out any other online activity from any room in your home.
Wavlink Aerial X Extender Setup as Access Point
The following is a list of the configuration steps for the Wavlink Aerial X Extender Setup:
- Start up both the extender and the router for your Wavlink Aerial X.
- You should position your Wavlink Aerial in close enough proximity to your router.
- Establish a connection between the device you’re using and the Wavlink Aerial X network, also known as Wavlink-N or Wavlink-AC.
- Launch a web browser such as Chrome or Safari, then type the IP address 192.168.10.1 or the domain name wifi.wavlink.com into the address bar.
- When urged for a username or password on your Wavlink extender, enter admin.
- During the process of setting up the system, you will be urged to choose a time zone and generate a password for the system management.
- Pick between a LAN Bridge and an Access Point.
- Now you need to come up with a new SSID and password, and then click the submit button.
- Establish a connection between your router and the Wavlink extender using an Ethernet cable.
Wifi Extender Setup is an independent service provider. Wifi Extender Setup is not affiliated with any of the companies whose trademarks, brands, products, or services are used on this site unless that affiliation is made explicitly clear. Any and all such references are simply for informational purposes. There is a possibility that the brand owners’ websites will also provide the services that we provide.